Spend the Day Learning with Brooke
Would you like spend time with me, one-on-one, learning and practicing your choice of techniques? Let's do it!
This private lesson will be customized for you. We'll focus on whatever you want to learn, with lots of hands-on practice, utilizing my vast supply of creative products.
Choose your own lessons from topics such as:
- Preparation & primers
- Layering colors
- Using colored waxes and glazes
- Applying topcoats
- Using gilding waxes
- Applying transfers
- Making and applying moulds
- Conceptualizing your piece
If you want to bring a small project like a small side table to work on, that's fine. In any case, I'll provide sample boards, frames, candlesticks, etc. so you can try out a variety of products and techniques.
It'll be easygoing, casual, flexible and fun!
- The half-day package is 4 hours and includes snacks and beverages.
- The full-day package is 7 hours and includes snacks and beverages, plus lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- The full immersion packages includes 2 days: 7 hours the first day (restaurant lunch included) and 4 hours the second day.
- Add a friend and save 25% off your cost.
- Overnight lodging at my home may be available at an additional cost. Please inquire.
My home workshop is located in Emmett, Idaho, just outside of Boise.
After purchasing your choice of package, I will contact you to arrange scheduling. We'll have so much fun!
The Fine Print
Lesson must be scheduled within three weeks. I can accommodate scheduling any day of the week - weekdays or weekends. No rescheduling is allowed once scheduled. No refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations. Lunch cost on full-day sessions shall not exceed $15 per person. While you will have access to dozens of products for use during the lesson, price does not include complete transfers or take-home products, and is limited to supplies on-hand. Please do not expect to create a full-sized project during these lessons. If your goal is to transform a piece of furniture that you own, please contact me and we can customize a package for you. Several products will also be available for purchase.
Questions? Please call me at (208) 506-8444.