You can create a variety of amazing looks with the patina collection. Here's how it works:
1. If painting over metal (only if painting over metal) apply Prime Start. This prevents the patina activators from further activating the metal.
2. Paint with one coat of Patina Paint and let dry.
3. Paint a second coat of Patina Paint. While that coat is still wet, spray with Patina Spray.
4. Allow 2 hours for the patina to develop and dry.
5. If desired, seal with Patina Guard.
- Iron Paint + Green Spray = Rust
- I don't recommend the Iron Paint with Blue Spray. You'll see little effect.
- Copper Paint + Green Spray = Copper Patina Green
- Copper Paint + Blue Spray = Copper Patina Blue
- Bronze Paint + Green Spray = Bronze Patina Green
- Bronze Paint + Blue Spray = Bronze Patina Blue
You can also use the Patina Paints without the sprays for a rich copper, bronze or iron look.