1987 One Hour Enamel
The new chic version of the shade easiest described as the dusty rose of the late 80s. Tones of ballet pink meets ivory and beige. The feminine quality of the shade is represented as a pink that has been worn by time.
Wise Owl's One Hour Enamel Paint is a game-changer with its tough, abrasion-resistant, smooth finish and quick-cure formula. This paint is perfect for cabinets, doors and furniture.
- 90% cured within one hour after dry
- Return project to service right away
- Fully cured in 14 days
- Durable satin finish
- No additional top coat needed
- Recommended: Apply Wise Owl primer prior to painting
- 1 quart covers approxmiately 100 square feet
- 1 gallon covers approximately 400 square feet
Inspired by painters drop cloth, this aged, snowy ivory has tones of tan, beige and gray. A creamy washed neutral on the darker end of the white scale.