The Emmett Store
About Heartland Vintage Market in Emmett, Idaho
Nov. 13 & 14
Nov. 27 & 28
Dec. 11 & 12
Dec. 18 & 19
908 S. Washington Ave. Emmett, ID
My name is Brooke Sobol and I’ve been an avid junker and furniture painter for several years. I’ve had booths at antique stores and operated my own shop, Heartland Vintage Market, in Cameron Park, CA.
I’ve just bought a house in Emmett and am super excited to bring Heartland to my new community and surrounding areas.
As the name implies, Heartland Vintage Market is big on vintage and antique treasures. Like, really big. So you’ll find plenty of genuine vintage and antique goods. You’ll also find unique painted and unpainted furniture, upcycled creations, artisan soaps, candles, jewelry, clothing and gift items. Many of the new/gift items we carry are made in the USA by small companies and independent artisans.
We also carry a great selection of products to help you transform your home, including Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral paint, Redesign with Prima, and Roycycled Treasures decoupage papers, and love helping you choose products.
And of course, I'll be teaching furniture painting and art project classes. Yay!
Heartland strives to be a special experience for our customers. We aren’t a thrift store. We aren’t an uppity boutique. And we aren’t an antiques store packed to the gills. We’re a curated vintage shop and painting studio, and our goal is to excite and inspire you every time you visit.
Whether you live for finding killer deals for or you prefer the thrill of discovering more exclusive treasures, you’re sure to find something (probably lots of things) you love at Heartland.
So, when do we open?!
Now here’s the super important part. Heartland is an “occasional” market. That means we’re only open for scheduled events. That’s why it’s so important to put our events on your calendar, RSVP to our events on Facebook, and don’t miss them! Because it may be weeks until we have another.
The first shopping event is set for November 13-14. Because we’ve been sourcing awesome gifts for you, there will be two shopping events in November and two in December.
We’ll also have a couple of classes during this time, including specially-priced Introduction to Chalk Painting and Introduction to Transfers, Moulds and Decoupage classes.
And don’t miss our very special New Year’s Day Create-a-thon! That’s going to be a super fun day of creating, learning, and being with like-minded people.
Check out our Events page for shop and class schedules.
I sure hope you love what I’m bringing to town. I can’t wait to meet you!
Heartland Vintage Market is located at 908 S. Washington Street in Emmett. (By the title loan place, hair salon, martial arts studio and physical therapy center.)
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Heartland Vintage Market vendor!
- If you haven’t already, please read the About Heartland Vintage Market information above.
- Vendors must create attractive displays, utilizing a good balance of large pieces and small items. No folding tables, shelving units crammed with smalls, locking display cabinets, etc.
- New/wholesale items may be allowed but must be run past me first for approval.
- Unless agreed upon in advance, at least 90% of your items should be vintage, antique, upcycled, or hand-crafted.
- All items - even the rustiest, crustiest junk - must be free of heavy dirt, dust, grime and spider webs.
- All items must be neatly tagged (no pricing gun/thrift store type stickers)
- You will not man your space. We will have sales help on the floor. All items must be paid for at the checkout station.
- Opportunities to work the store in exchange for rent are available. Please let me know if you’re interested.
- The space is entirely indoors. It’s climate-controlled and comfortable, with a public restroom. There are very few walls, so you will need to define your space using attractive partitions, furniture, rugs or other items. You cannot hang items from the walls or ceiling.
Various space sizes are available so you can choose what works for you.
- 8’ x 10’ $160
- 6’ x 10’ $120
- 6’ x 8’ $95
- 4’ x 6’ $50
Shelf or small display spaces are also available (for soap, jewelry, candles, etc.) $50-$60
The store will also retain 10% of all sales.
Instead of having your own space, you may prefer to consign your items. You must have a minimum of 10 items that are a good fit for the store in order to be considered as a consignor. This can be vintage/antique, furniture, hand-crafted items, or wholesale items. All items must meet the product criteria above.
You will receive 50% of the retail price.
Sell to Us
We buy vintage and antique items and furniture. We also may buy some local artisan items such as jewelry or soaps.
Vintage & antique furniture in generally good condition.
Vintage or antique items that are on trend with current decorating styles, including farmhouse, modern boho, mid-century-modern, French country, cottage.
We don’t buy…
Dishes, glassware, collectibles, nik-naks, crafts (except for some artisan-crafted items), clothing, newer furniture, or high-end antiques.
If this sounds like a good fit, please send me an email to request an application. I will ask you for photos and/or links to social media accounts. (If you aren’t active on social media, don’t rule yourself out, but I will need photos.)
If I think you’d be a good fit, I’ll invite you to meet with me at the shop to view the space and see if we’d both like to move forward.
Thank you for your interest!